From the ingredients to the packaging, evan37 CBD-Infused Tinctures focus on simplicity & quality. This 3-pack of mixed flavors is perfect to try out all 3 flavors before committing to buying a full bottle, or just to keep your tinctures everywhere that you need them: the kitchen, bathroom, and the car. Each 15mL bottle is infused with 250mg of pure CBD isolate (16.6mg/serving) before being sealed and packed into this beautiful magnetic travel pack box.
• Organically Grown
• Manufactured in California
• THC-Free (0.0%)
• Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, & Solvent-Free
• Third-Party Tested
CBD ISOLATE: Our CBD-Infused Tinctures are made with pure CBD isolate derived from hemp. Unlike broad & full-spectrum blends that may contain trace amounts of THC, our tinctures are guaranteed to contain 0% THC. Yes, that means you will almost certainly be just fine when it comes time to take your drug test. For more info, CLICK HERE.
• One (1) 15mL Unflavored CBD-Infused Tincture
• One (1) 15mL Peppermint CBD-Infused Tincture
• One (1) 15mL Tropical CBD-Infused Tincture
Place 1 full dropper (1mL) under the tongue and hold for 30 seconds, then swallow. Repeat twice daily or as needed.
Dosage Per Serving (1 full dropper)
• 250mg: 16.66mg/serving
Natural MCT oil (Coconut Oil), Natural & Artificial Flavorings, Pure Hemp-Derived CBD Isolate
What is CBD?
While your initial thoughts of CBD may lead you to believe that this a drug with psychoactive properties, commercial CBD operates a bit differently. This cannabinoid is generally extracted from the hemp plant, a closely related plant to marijuana, which is free of intoxicative properties. Therefore, hemp-derived CBD is known for different benefits than the traditional perception of marijuana would suggest.
What makes CBD most distinctive is how it interacts biologically. The endocannabinoid system in your body is made up of cannabinoid receptors. These receptors, which line the nervous system, brain, and other sections of the body, bond with the cannabinoid known as CBD upon consumption, causing a unique reaction.
Though CBD is largely agreed upon as safe, non-toxic, and non-addictive to consume, it has not yet been approved by the FDA. Still, it continues to be researched and further developed for its potential benefits.
The life-changing results and positive benefits millions have been reporting every day for years speak for themselves.
• Cannabidiol (CBD) is known to be a powerful antioxidant and has relaxing properties that help to relieve stress, depression, and promote proper & nourishing sleep.
• CBD is also known to have anti-inflammatory agents that can help treat conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, as well as reduce acne.
• In addition, many people have been using topical CBD to great avail for treating joint pains & muscle aches