Prepare for or unwind from an epic day with these delicious CBD-Infused Assorted Sour Neon Gummy Worms. When it comes to flavor.... try me.
• Organically Grown
• Manufactured in California
• THC-Free (0.0%)
• FAT FREE, GLUTEN FREE, NUT FREE, DAIRY FREE,
• NO MSG, NO GMO, NO SOLVENTS, NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS
• Low Sodium
• Third-Party Lab Tested
FLAVOR: Assorted Sour Neon Gummy Worms
CBD INFUSED: Our CBD-Infused Gummies are made with CBD derived from hemp and contain less than 0.3% THC. CBD derived from hemp that contains less than 0.3% THC is federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill, but because it is derived from hemp... there is still a slim chance that this product may show up on drug tests because it may contain trace amounts of THC (well below the legal limit). Everybody's body is different, so please do your research or consult with your physician before using this product if you are concerned with passing an upcoming drug test.
Take 1-2 gummies daily to start. Take more as needed.
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Pectin, Malic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Coconut Oil, Natural & Artificial Flavors, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, Hemp-Derived Pure CBD Isolate.
What is CBD?
While your initial thoughts of CBD may lead you to believe that this a drug with psychoactive properties, commercial CBD operates a bit differently. This cannabinoid is generally extracted from the hemp plant, a closely related plant to marijuana, which is free of intoxicative properties. Therefore, hemp-derived CBD is known for different benefits than the traditional perception of marijuana would suggest.
What makes CBD most distinctive is how it interacts biologically. The endocannabinoid system in your body is made up of cannabinoid receptors. These receptors, which line the nervous system, brain and other sections of the body, bond with the cannabinoid known as CBD upon consumption, causing a unique reaction.
Though CBD is largely agreed upon as safe, non-toxic and non-addictive to consume, it has not yet been approved by the FDA. Still, it continues to be researched and further developed for its potential benefits.
The life-changing results and positive benefits that millions of people have been reporting for years speak for themselves.
• Cannabidiol (CBD) is known to be a powerful antioxidant and have relaxing properties that help to relieve stress, depression, and promote proper & nourishing sleep.
• CBD is also known to have anti-inflammatory agents that can help treat conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, as well as reduce acne.
• In addition, many people have been using topical CBD to great avail for treating joint pains & muscle aches